Choice™ 2 Veneer Cement A1-Bisco-USA
Choice 2 is a light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain, zironica, and composite veneers. Choice 2 exhibits color stability which is a critical factor in esthetic veneer cementation. A range of VITA®* shades as well as chromatic shades are available allowing for flexibility to achieve high esthetics. Corresponding try-in pastes (sold separately) are available for shade confirmation prior to final cementation.
- Choice 2 is specifically formulated for color stability (Delta E <1.2**) resulting in high esthetics
- Excellent physical properties ensure the restoration will stand up to significant pressure and stress that is placed on veneers daily
- Highly filled resin cement enhances the overall strength of the restoration
- Low film thickness ensures veneers are completely seated
- Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation
- Choice 2 cement will not change (shade shift) over time, a problem that can occur with dual-cured systems
- A multitude of shades ensures that the final restoration blends well and is natural looking for any patient
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA ZAHNFABRIK H. Rauter GmbH & Co. KG. Germany.
**Delta E< 3 is not detectable to the human eye.