ZirClean is a cleaning gel designed for the non-abrasive cleaning of the bonding surfaces of zirconia (and other prosthetic restorations) after intraoral try-in. ZirClean helps to achieve reliable adhesive cementation results by removing the phosphate contamination of zirconia (as well as ceramic and metal restoration surfaces) that occur during try-in.*
- Delivery system offers improved ease-of-use
- Easy placement and clean up
- Helps achieve reliable adhesive cementation results*
- Contaminants such as saliva can be removed to help achieve better bond strength after try-in*
- The use of ZirClean will help to achieve reliable cementation results with Zirconia restorations after intraoral try-in.*
*As compared to untreated samples. Data on file.