Self-Adhesive Luting Cement
BisCem is a dual-cured self-adhesive resin cement requiring no etching, priming or bonding of the prepared surface. BisCem has excellent handling properties, is easy to use and formulated so that clean up is very easy. It is a paste/paste formula delivered in an auto-mix dual syringe. In addition, it is radiopaque and produces a strong, durable bond to all substrates.
BisCem is available in two shades, Translucent and Opaque, for a simplified system that meets the needs for a wide variety of restorative options.
- A self-adhesive cement specifically formulated for excellent handling properties and easy clean-up
- Radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs
- Low film thickness ensures the restoration is completely seated
- A cost effective alternative designed to bond to a multitude of substrates, including metals, composites, porcelain and amalgam
- Glass Ionomer benefits with resin cement strength
- No etching, priming or bonding saves time by reducing clinical steps
- An auto-mix dual-syringe delivery requires no hand mixing that can be dispensed directly into the restoration
BisCem is a self-etching, self-adhesive, dual-cured resin luting cement exclusively formulated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts.
There are no reviews yet.